Xeneth 184.108.40.2065 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Xeneth 220.127.116.115 from your computerXenICs N.V.
. Further information on XenICs N.V. can be seen here
. More information about the application Xeneth 18.104.22.1685 can be seen at http://www.xenics.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Xeneth folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Xeneth 22.214.171.1245 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Xeneth\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Xeneth.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1892352 bytes) on disk.
Xeneth 126.96.36.1995 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.88 MB (1968003
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (73.88 KB)
- Xeneth.exe (1.80 MB)
This data is about Xeneth 188.8.131.525 version 184.108.40.2065
Xeneth 220.127.116.115 is an application by XenICs N.V.. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Xeneth 18.104.22.1685 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Xeneth 22.214.171.1245 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Xeneth 126.96.36.1995 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Xeneth 188.8.131.525". If it exists on your system the Xeneth 184.108.40.2065 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Xeneth 220.127.116.115 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Xeneth 18.104.22.1685, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Xeneth 22.214.171.1245:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xenics.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Xeneth\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Xeneth 126.96.36.1995.
8. After removing Xeneth 188.8.131.525, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Xeneth 184.108.40.2065 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Xeneth 220.127.116.115 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Xeneth 18.104.22.1685 by XenICs N.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Xeneth 22.214.171.1245 by XenICs N.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Xeneth 126.96.36.1995 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 07:48:15.320