XenApp Hosted Desktop
This page is about XenApp Hosted Desktop for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall XenApp Hosted Desktop from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Further information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Usually the XenApp Hosted Desktop application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove XenApp Hosted Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "citrix-5e6fbb92@@CIEH_XenApp:XenApp Hosted Desktop". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. XenApp Hosted Desktop's primary file takes about 2.98 MB (3123544 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
XenApp Hosted Desktop contains of the executables below. They take 3.22 MB (3371872
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (146.34 KB)
- SelfService.exe (2.98 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (54.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (41.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of XenApp Hosted Desktop.
XenApp Hosted Desktop is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall XenApp Hosted Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall XenApp Hosted Desktop from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XenApp Hosted Desktop or simply click the Search feature and type in "XenApp Hosted Desktop". The XenApp Hosted Desktop app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click XenApp Hosted Desktop in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XenApp Hosted Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XenApp Hosted Desktop.
8. After removing XenApp Hosted Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XenApp Hosted Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XenApp Hosted Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XenApp Hosted Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that XenApp Hosted Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XenApp Hosted Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:59:05.943