This page is about XeloQ SoftPhone for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone from your PCXeloQ
. More information on XeloQ can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xeloq.com/
if you want to read more on XeloQ SoftPhone on XeloQ's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XeloQ SoftPhone folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing XeloQ SoftPhone is "C:\Program Files (x86)\XeloQ SoftPhone\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SoftPhone.exe is the XeloQ SoftPhone's primary executable file and it takes about 13.59 MB (14247840 bytes) on disk.
XeloQ SoftPhone is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.52 MB (15221945
bytes) on disk:
- SoftPhone.exe (13.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (951.27 KB)
XeloQ SoftPhone is an application by XeloQ. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove XeloQ SoftPhone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XeloQ SoftPhone or simply click the Search feature and type in "XeloQ SoftPhone". If it is installed on your PC the XeloQ SoftPhone app will be found automatically. When you click XeloQ SoftPhone in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XeloQ SoftPhone, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XeloQ SoftPhone:
- The publisher is: http://www.xeloq.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\XeloQ SoftPhone\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone.
8. After uninstalling XeloQ SoftPhone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XeloQ SoftPhone that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XeloQ SoftPhone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone by XeloQ from your PC, we are not saying that XeloQ SoftPhone by XeloQ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:58:15.980