This page is about XeloQ SoftPhone for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone from your PCXeloQ
. More information on XeloQ can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xeloq.com/
if you want to read more on XeloQ SoftPhone on XeloQ's page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XeloQ SoftPhone folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing XeloQ SoftPhone is "C:\Program Files (x86)\XeloQ SoftPhone\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SoftPhone.exe is the XeloQ SoftPhone's primary executable file and it takes about 13.59 MB (14247840 bytes) on disk.
XeloQ SoftPhone is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.52 MB (15221945
bytes) on disk:
- SoftPhone.exe (13.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (951.27 KB)
XeloQ SoftPhone is an application by XeloQ. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove XeloQ SoftPhone using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XeloQ SoftPhone or simply click the Search field and type in "XeloQ SoftPhone". The XeloQ SoftPhone program will be found very quickly. After you select XeloQ SoftPhone in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XeloQ SoftPhone, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XeloQ SoftPhone:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xeloq.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\XeloQ SoftPhone\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone.
8. After uninstalling XeloQ SoftPhone, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XeloQ SoftPhone that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XeloQ SoftPhone with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone by XeloQ from your PC, we are not saying that XeloQ SoftPhone by XeloQ is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XeloQ SoftPhone supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 03:58:15.980