XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin from your PCSoftForum Co., Ltd.
. More information about SoftForum Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. More info about the software XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin can be found at http://www.softforum.com
. XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softforum\XecureWeb\NPPlugin\.. folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Softforum\XecureWeb\NPPlugin\..\xwup_setup.exe -ui is the full command line if you want to remove XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin. The application's main executable file is called ClientSM.exe and its approximative size is 1.26 MB (1317264 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin. They take about 2.21 MB (2313592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- xwup_setup.exe (138.43 KB)
- xw_setup.exe (294.39 KB)
- xw_uninstall.exe (50.44 KB)
- ClientSM.exe (1.26 MB)
- rootsupd.exe (447.33 KB)
- XCrSvr.exe (42.39 KB)
The current page applies to XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin:
...click to view all...
XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin is a program by SoftForum Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin or simply activate the Search field and type in "XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin". The XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin app will be found automatically. When you select XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin:
- The publisher is: http://www.softforum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Softforum\XecureWeb\NPPlugin\..\xwup_setup.exe -ui
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin.
8. After removing XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin by SoftForum Co., Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin by SoftForum Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XecureWeb UnifiedPlugin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:10:18.547