This page contains complete information on how to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.80 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.80 from your computerDonald Lessau
. Further information on Donald Lessau can be found here
. Further information about XYplorerFree 16.80 can be seen at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. XYplorerFree 16.80 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing XYplorerFree 16.80 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 6.55 MB (6865312 bytes) on disk and is called XYplorerFree.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in XYplorerFree 16.80. They take 7.11 MB (7459291
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (510.41 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYplorerFree.exe (6.55 MB)
This page is about XYplorerFree 16.80 version 16.80
XYplorerFree 16.80 is an application released by the software company Donald Lessau. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XYplorerFree 16.80 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XYplorerFree 16.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XYplorerFree 16.80". If it exists on your system the XYplorerFree 16.80 app will be found very quickly. After you select XYplorerFree 16.80 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XYplorerFree 16.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XYplorerFree 16.80:
- The publisher is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XYplorerFree 16.80.
8. After uninstalling XYplorerFree 16.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XYplorerFree 16.80 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XYplorerFree 16.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.80 by Donald Lessau from your PC, we are not saying that XYplorerFree 16.80 by Donald Lessau is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.80 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:42:48.880