You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.10 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.10 from your PCDonald Lessau
. Open here
for more info on Donald Lessau. Click on http://www.xyplorer.com/
to get more info about XYplorerFree 16.10 on Donald Lessau's website. XYplorerFree 16.10 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. XYplorerFree 16.10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\Uninstall.exe. XYplorerFree.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.47 MB (6784184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside XYplorerFree 16.10. They take about 7.04 MB (7378957
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (511.18 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYplorerFree.exe (6.47 MB)
The current page applies to XYplorerFree 16.10 version 16.10
XYplorerFree 16.10 is an application offered by Donald Lessau. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase XYplorerFree 16.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase XYplorerFree 16.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XYplorerFree 16.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XYplorerFree 16.10". If it is installed on your PC the XYplorerFree 16.10 app will be found automatically. When you select XYplorerFree 16.10 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XYplorerFree 16.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorerFree 16.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorerFree\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XYplorerFree 16.10.
8. After uninstalling XYplorerFree 16.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XYplorerFree 16.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XYplorerFree 16.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.10 by Donald Lessau from your PC, nor are we saying that XYplorerFree 16.10 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XYplorerFree 16.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:14:14.673