XYplorer 8.10 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall XYplorer 8.10 from your systemDonald Lessau
. You can find out more on Donald Lessau or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about XYplorer 8.10 can be seen at http://www.xyplorer.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing XYplorer 8.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. XYplorer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.25 MB (3411968 bytes) on disk.
XYplorer 8.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.32 MB (3481853
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (68.25 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.10
of XYplorer 8.10.
XYplorer 8.10 is a program released by the software company Donald Lessau. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase XYplorer 8.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete XYplorer 8.10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XYplorer 8.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XYplorer 8.10". The XYplorer 8.10 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click XYplorer 8.10 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding XYplorer 8.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XYplorer 8.10:
- The software company is: http://www.xyplorer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XYplorer 8.10.
8. After uninstalling XYplorer 8.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XYplorer 8.10 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XYplorer 8.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove XYplorer 8.10 by Donald Lessau from your computer, nor are we saying that XYplorer 8.10 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XYplorer 8.10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 02:27:07.763