This web page is about XYplorer 7.20 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall XYplorer 7.20 from your PCDonald Lessau
. Go over here
for more information on Donald Lessau. More information about XYplorer 7.20 can be seen at http://www.xyplorer.com
. XYplorer 7.20 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\XYplorer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling XYplorer 7.20 is C:\Program Files\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled XYplorer.exe and its approximative size is 2.73 MB (2863104 bytes).
XYplorer 7.20 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.79 MB (2926281
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (61.70 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (2.73 MB)
The current web page applies to XYplorer 7.20 version 7.20
XYplorer 7.20 is a program marketed by Donald Lessau. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase XYplorer 7.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XYplorer 7.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XYplorer 7.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XYplorer 7.20". The XYplorer 7.20 application will be found very quickly. After you click XYplorer 7.20 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XYplorer 7.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorer 7.20:
- The publisher is: http://www.xyplorer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XYplorer 7.20.
8. After removing XYplorer 7.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XYplorer 7.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XYplorer 7.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XYplorer 7.20 by Donald Lessau from your computer, we are not saying that XYplorer 7.20 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XYplorer 7.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 08:17:35.947