This page is about XYplorer 15.40 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall XYplorer 15.40 from your computerDonald Lessau
. You can read more on Donald Lessau or check for application updates here
. More info about the app XYplorer 15.40 can be seen at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. XYplorer 15.40 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing XYplorer 15.40 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. XYplorer.exe is the XYplorer 15.40's main executable file and it takes about 6.45 MB (6760512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside XYplorer 15.40. They occupy about 7.53 MB (7898970
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (530.06 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (6.45 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.40
of XYplorer 15.40.
If you are manually uninstalling XYplorer 15.40 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall XYplorer 15.40:
The files below remain on your disk by XYplorer 15.40's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\CatalogDefault.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\ContextMenu64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\LicenseXY.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\ReadmeXY.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Startup.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYcopy.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYplorer Homepage.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYplorer.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\XYplorer.exe
XYplorer 15.40 is a program by Donald Lessau. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase XYplorer 15.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase XYplorer 15.40 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XYplorer 15.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "XYplorer 15.40". The XYplorer 15.40 program will be found automatically. When you select XYplorer 15.40 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XYplorer 15.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorer 15.40:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XYplorer 15.40.
8. After removing XYplorer 15.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XYplorer 15.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XYplorer 15.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XYplorer 15.40 by Donald Lessau from your computer, we are not saying that XYplorer 15.40 by Donald Lessau is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XYplorer 15.40 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 23:42:16.843