XYplorer 14.30 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall XYplorer 14.30 from your PCDonald Lessau
. Take a look here
for more information on Donald Lessau. You can read more about related to XYplorer 14.30 at http://www.xyplorer.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling XYplorer 14.30 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. XYplorer.exe is the XYplorer 14.30's primary executable file and it takes circa 6.12 MB (6416448 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside XYplorer 14.30. They occupy about 7.18 MB (7526234
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (502.06 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (6.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 14.30
of XYplorer 14.30.
XYplorer 14.30 is a program offered by Donald Lessau. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase XYplorer 14.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall XYplorer 14.30 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XYplorer 14.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XYplorer 14.30". If it exists on your system the XYplorer 14.30 application will be found very quickly. After you click XYplorer 14.30 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about XYplorer 14.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorer 14.30:
- The software company is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XYplorer 14.30.
8. After uninstalling XYplorer 14.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XYplorer 14.30 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XYplorer 14.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XYplorer 14.30 by Donald Lessau from your computer, nor are we saying that XYplorer 14.30 by Donald Lessau is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XYplorer 14.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:06:13.980