XYplorer 13.80 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XYplorer 13.80 from your computerDonald Lessau
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Donald Lessau. Please open http://www.xyplorer.com/
if you want to read more on XYplorer 13.80 on Donald Lessau's web page. XYplorer 13.80 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for XYplorer 13.80 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe. XYplorer 13.80's main file takes about 5.83 MB (6117440 bytes) and is named XYplorer.exe.
The executable files below are part of XYplorer 13.80. They take about 6.88 MB (7210845
bytes) on disk.
- ContextMenu64.exe (512.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.65 KB)
- XYcopy.exe (486.06 KB)
- XYplorer.exe (5.83 MB)
This info is about XYplorer 13.80 version 13.80
XYplorer 13.80 is an application released by the software company Donald Lessau. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall XYplorer 13.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete XYplorer 13.80 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XYplorer 13.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XYplorer 13.80". If it is installed on your PC the XYplorer 13.80 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click XYplorer 13.80 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about XYplorer 13.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XYplorer 13.80:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xyplorer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XYplorer\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XYplorer 13.80.
8. After uninstalling XYplorer 13.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XYplorer 13.80 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XYplorer 13.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XYplorer 13.80 by Donald Lessau from your computer, nor are we saying that XYplorer 13.80 by Donald Lessau is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove XYplorer 13.80 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 18:56:50.550