XVID Player 2.0
This info is about XVID Player 2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XVID Player 2.0 from your computervsevensoft.com
. Further information on vsevensoft.com can be found here
. More information about the application XVID Player 2.0 can be seen at http://www.vsevensoft.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XVID Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for XVID Player 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XVID Player\unins000.exe. XVID Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 202.00 KB (206848 bytes) on disk.
XVID Player 2.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 13.89 MB (14568384
bytes) on disk.
- mplayer.exe (12.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- XVID Player.exe (202.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of XVID Player 2.0.
XVID Player 2.0 is a program released by vsevensoft.com. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall XVID Player 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XVID Player 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XVID Player 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XVID Player 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the XVID Player 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XVID Player 2.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about XVID Player 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XVID Player 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.vsevensoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XVID Player\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XVID Player 2.0.
8. After uninstalling XVID Player 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XVID Player 2.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XVID Player 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove XVID Player 2.0 by vsevensoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that XVID Player 2.0 by vsevensoft.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XVID Player 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 07:43:37.400