XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0
XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 from your PCParand ® Software Group
. Open here
for more info on Parand ® Software Group. More data about the app XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 can be seen at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Usually the XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XUS Clock Plus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\XUS Clock Plus\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0. XUSClockPlus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 568.00 KB (581632 bytes) on disk.
XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.24 MB (1299617
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- XUSClockPlus.exe (568.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0.
XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 is a program released by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0". The XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 app will be found automatically. When you select XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0:
- The software company is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XUS Clock Plus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0.
8. After uninstalling XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XUS Clock Plus 1.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-24 20:52:46.940