This web page is about XTrader 0.99.9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall XTrader 0.99.9 from your PCMikael Högdahl
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mikael Högdahl. Click on http://xtrader.sourceforge.net/
to get more facts about XTrader 0.99.9 on Mikael Högdahl's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XTrader folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for XTrader 0.99.9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XTrader\unins000.exe. xtrader.exe is the XTrader 0.99.9's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.02 MB (1070592 bytes) on disk.
XTrader 0.99.9 is composed of the following executables which take 1.09 MB (1146831
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (74.45 KB)
- xtrader.exe (1.02 MB)
This info is about XTrader 0.99.9 version 0.99.9
XTrader 0.99.9 is a program released by Mikael Högdahl. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase XTrader 0.99.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete XTrader 0.99.9 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XTrader 0.99.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XTrader 0.99.9". If it is installed on your PC the XTrader 0.99.9 application will be found very quickly. When you select XTrader 0.99.9 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XTrader 0.99.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XTrader 0.99.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://xtrader.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XTrader\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XTrader 0.99.9.
8. After uninstalling XTrader 0.99.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XTrader 0.99.9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XTrader 0.99.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XTrader 0.99.9 by Mikael Högdahl from your PC, nor are we saying that XTrader 0.99.9 by Mikael Högdahl is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XTrader 0.99.9 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:01:28.537