XTools Pro 6.2.1
XTools Pro 6.2.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall XTools Pro 6.2.1 from your systemData East, LLC
. More information on Data East, LLC can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.xtoolspro.com
if you want to read more on XTools Pro 6.2.1 on Data East, LLC's web page. Usually the XTools Pro 6.2.1 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DataEast\XToolsPro 6.2.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove XTools Pro 6.2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\DataEast\XToolsPro 6.2.1\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. XTools Localizer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 20.00 KB (20480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with XTools Pro 6.2.1. They occupy about 769.84 KB (788314
bytes) on disk.
- Registrator.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
- XTools Localizer.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.2.1
of XTools Pro 6.2.1.
XTools Pro 6.2.1 is an application released by Data East, LLC. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase XTools Pro 6.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XTools Pro 6.2.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XTools Pro 6.2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XTools Pro 6.2.1". If it exists on your system the XTools Pro 6.2.1 program will be found automatically. When you select XTools Pro 6.2.1 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XTools Pro 6.2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XTools Pro 6.2.1:
- The software company is: http://www.xtoolspro.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DataEast\XToolsPro 6.2.1\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XTools Pro 6.2.1.
8. After uninstalling XTools Pro 6.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XTools Pro 6.2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XTools Pro 6.2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XTools Pro 6.2.1 by Data East, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that XTools Pro 6.2.1 by Data East, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XTools Pro 6.2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 13:05:34.603