XTool version 1.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall XTool version 1.1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall XTool version 1.1 from your PCXTool Team | FixDigital.NET
. Take a look here
for more info on XTool Team | FixDigital.NET. Further information about XTool version 1.1 can be seen at http://www.xtooldongle.com/
. XTool version 1.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\XTool folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove XTool version 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\XTool\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.25 MB (3405312 bytes) on disk and is titled XTool.exe.
XTool version 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.09 MB (14775969
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- XBerry.exe (6.97 MB)
- XDroid.exe (3.18 MB)
- XTool.exe (3.25 MB)
This web page is about XTool version 1.1 version 1.1
XTool version 1.1 is an application released by XTool Team | FixDigital.NET. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove XTool version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete XTool version 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XTool version 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XTool version 1.1". If it exists on your system the XTool version 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select XTool version 1.1 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding XTool version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XTool version 1.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xtooldongle.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\XTool\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XTool version 1.1.
8. After removing XTool version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XTool version 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XTool version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XTool version 1.1 by XTool Team | FixDigital.NET from your PC, nor are we saying that XTool version 1.1 by XTool Team | FixDigital.NET is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XTool version 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 09:22:11.537