XTab is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall XTab from your PCXTab system
. Check out here
where you can find out more on XTab system. XTab is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\XTab directory, depending on the user's decision. You can remove XTab by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XTab\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. CmdShell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 47.09 KB (48224 bytes) on disk.
XTab contains of the executables below. They take 982.50 KB (1006085
bytes) on disk.
- CmdShell.exe (47.09 KB)
- HPNotify.exe (658.09 KB)
- ProtectService.exe (155.09 KB)
- uninstall.exe (122.22 KB)
The current page applies to XTab version 188.8.131.521
only. Click on the links below for other XTab versions:
...click to view all...
XTab has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall XTab from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\XTab
XTab is an application by XTab system. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall XTab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XTab from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XTab or simply activate the Search field and type in "XTab". If it is installed on your PC the XTab program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XTab in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about XTab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XTab.
8. After uninstalling XTab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XTab which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XTab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XTab by XTab system from your PC, nor are we saying that XTab by XTab system is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XTab in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:59:31.860