XTCover Maker 1.0
This page is about XTCover Maker 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall XTCover Maker 1.0 from your computerDan Stromi
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Dan Stromi. Usually the XTCover Maker 1.0 application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\XTCover Maker directory, depending on the user's option during setup. XTCover Maker 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\XTCover Maker\uninst.exe. XTCover Maker 1.0's main file takes around 1.28 MB (1337344 bytes) and is called XTCoverMaker.exe.
XTCover Maker 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.32 MB (1388634
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (50.09 KB)
- XTCoverMaker.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to XTCover Maker 1.0 version 1.0
XTCover Maker 1.0 is an application by Dan Stromi. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove XTCover Maker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove XTCover Maker 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XTCover Maker 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "XTCover Maker 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the XTCover Maker 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XTCover Maker 1.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about XTCover Maker 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XTCover Maker 1.0.
8. After uninstalling XTCover Maker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XTCover Maker 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XTCover Maker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall XTCover Maker 1.0 by Dan Stromi from your computer, nor are we saying that XTCover Maker 1.0 by Dan Stromi is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XTCover Maker 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 08:19:16.797