XTC 2 Tool 1.10
This web page is about XTC 2 Tool 1.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall XTC 2 Tool 1.10 from your computerXTC2Clip
. You can read more on XTC2Clip or check for application updates here
. Click on http://xtc2.net/
to get more information about XTC 2 Tool 1.10 on XTC2Clip's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XTC 2 Tool folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for XTC 2 Tool 1.10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XTC 2 Tool\unins000.exe. XTC 2 Tool 1.10's main file takes around 1.59 MB (1662464 bytes) and its name is xtc2tool_1.10.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with XTC 2 Tool 1.10. They occupy about 3.78 MB (3960750
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- htc_fastboot.exe (87.22 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- xtc2tool_1.10.exe (1.59 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10
of XTC 2 Tool 1.10.
XTC 2 Tool 1.10 is an application offered by the software company XTC2Clip. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove XTC 2 Tool 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove XTC 2 Tool 1.10 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XTC 2 Tool 1.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XTC 2 Tool 1.10". If it is installed on your PC the XTC 2 Tool 1.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click XTC 2 Tool 1.10 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about XTC 2 Tool 1.10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XTC 2 Tool 1.10:
- The software company is: http://xtc2.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XTC 2 Tool\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XTC 2 Tool 1.10.
8. After removing XTC 2 Tool 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XTC 2 Tool 1.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XTC 2 Tool 1.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove XTC 2 Tool 1.10 by XTC2Clip from your computer, nor are we saying that XTC 2 Tool 1.10 by XTC2Clip is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XTC 2 Tool 1.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 13:01:55.030