XSpy Shield Gold
This page is about XSpy Shield Gold for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall XSpy Shield Gold from your PCElcor Software
. More information on Elcor Software can be seen here
. You can see more info on XSpy Shield Gold at http://www.elcor.net/
. XSpy Shield Gold is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\XSpy Shield Gold folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing XSpy Shield Gold is C:\Program Files\XSpy Shield Gold\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. XSpyShield.exe is the XSpy Shield Gold's main executable file and it occupies around 1.66 MB (1739264 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of XSpy Shield Gold. They occupy about 3.11 MB (3265416
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (463.38 KB)
- XSpyMon.exe (1.00 MB)
- XSpyShield.exe (1.66 MB)
The current page applies to XSpy Shield Gold version 22.214.171.124
only. For other XSpy Shield Gold versions please click below:
XSpy Shield Gold is a program released by Elcor Software. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall XSpy Shield Gold is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XSpy Shield Gold from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XSpy Shield Gold or simply activate the Search field and type in "XSpy Shield Gold". If it is installed on your PC the XSpy Shield Gold app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XSpy Shield Gold in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XSpy Shield Gold, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XSpy Shield Gold:
- The software company is: http://www.elcor.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XSpy Shield Gold\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XSpy Shield Gold.
8. After removing XSpy Shield Gold, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XSpy Shield Gold which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XSpy Shield Gold with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XSpy Shield Gold by Elcor Software from your computer, we are not saying that XSpy Shield Gold by Elcor Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XSpy Shield Gold supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:47:15.373