You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall XPepius for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall XPepius from your PCYaser Rajabi
. You can read more on Yaser Rajabi or check for application updates here
. More information about XPepius can be found at http://www.geocities.com/xpepius
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Windows\Tools\XPepius2.06r directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing XPepius is C:\Windows\Tools\XPepius2.06r\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 491.50 KB (503296 bytes) on disk and is titled XPepius.exe.
XPepius contains of the executables below. They take 521.27 KB (533781
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (29.77 KB)
- XPepius.exe (491.50 KB)
The current web page applies to XPepius version 2.06
only. You can find here a few links to other XPepius releases:
XPepius is a program offered by the software company Yaser Rajabi. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase XPepius is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall XPepius from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate XPepius or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XPepius". The XPepius program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click XPepius in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XPepius, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XPepius:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geocities.com/xpepius
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Tools\XPepius2.06r\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XPepius.
8. After uninstalling XPepius, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XPepius which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XPepius using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XPepius by Yaser Rajabi from your PC, we are not saying that XPepius by Yaser Rajabi is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XPepius supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:02:43.430