XP Visual Tools
XP Visual Tools is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall XP Visual Tools from your PCCronoSoft
. More information about CronoSoft can be found here
. More info about the software XP Visual Tools can be seen at http://www.cronosoft.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\CronoSoft\XP Visual Tools folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing XP Visual Tools is C:\Program Files\CronoSoft\XP Visual Tools\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. XP_Visual.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 237.50 KB (243200 bytes) on disk.
XP Visual Tools is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1,019.34 KB (1043802
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (666.34 KB)
- XP_Visual.exe (237.50 KB)
- LogonUI.exe (115.50 KB)
The current page applies to XP Visual Tools version 1.8
XP Visual Tools is a program released by the software company CronoSoft. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase XP Visual Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete XP Visual Tools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XP Visual Tools or simply click the Search field and type in "XP Visual Tools". If it exists on your system the XP Visual Tools application will be found very quickly. After you select XP Visual Tools in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding XP Visual Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XP Visual Tools:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cronosoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CronoSoft\XP Visual Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XP Visual Tools.
8. After removing XP Visual Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XP Visual Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XP Visual Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XP Visual Tools by CronoSoft from your PC, we are not saying that XP Visual Tools by CronoSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove XP Visual Tools supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 05:53:55.383