XP Tools Pro 9.8.23
This web page contains complete information on how to remove XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 from your PCxptools.net
. Check out here
for more details on xptools.net. More information about XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 can be seen at http://www.xptools.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\XP Tools folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 is C:\Program Files\XP Tools\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.93 MB (5165568 bytes) on disk and is called xptools.exe.
XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.46 MB (6777626
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Auto.exe (511.50 KB)
- Exelock.exe (12.50 KB)
- Patch.exe (352.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- UNINSAFP.exe (19.00 KB)
- xptools.exe (4.93 MB)
This info is about XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 version 9.8.23
XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 is an application released by xptools.net. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XP Tools Pro 9.8.23". The XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XP Tools Pro 9.8.23, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XP Tools Pro 9.8.23:
- The publisher is: http://www.xptools.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XP Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XP Tools Pro 9.8.23.
8. After uninstalling XP Tools Pro 9.8.23, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 by xptools.net from your computer, nor are we saying that XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 by xptools.net is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XP Tools Pro 9.8.23 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 17:00:40.343