XP Tools Pro 9.8.21
XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 from your PCxptools.net
. More data about xptools.net can be seen here
. Click on http://www.xptools.net
to get more data about XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 on xptools.net's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XP Tools directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\XP Tools\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XP Tools Pro 9.8.21. The program's main executable file is called xptools.exe and it has a size of 4.93 MB (5165568 bytes).
The executable files below are part of XP Tools Pro 9.8.21. They occupy about 6.46 MB (6777626
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Auto.exe (511.50 KB)
- Crack.exe (352.00 KB)
- Exelock.exe (12.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- UNINSAFP.exe (19.00 KB)
- xptools.exe (4.93 MB)
This web page is about XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 version 9.8.21
XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 is an application released by xptools.net. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 or simply click the Search field and type in "XP Tools Pro 9.8.21". The XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding XP Tools Pro 9.8.21, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XP Tools Pro 9.8.21:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xptools.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XP Tools\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XP Tools Pro 9.8.21.
8. After uninstalling XP Tools Pro 9.8.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 by xptools.net from your PC, we are not saying that XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 by xptools.net is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XP Tools Pro 9.8.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-31 09:29:23.933