XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0
XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 from your computerWareSoft Software
. Go over here
for more info on WareSoft Software. You can get more details related to XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 at http://www.xp-smoker.com
. Usually the XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\XP TCPIP Repair directory, depending on the user's option during setup. XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\XP TCPIP Repair\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled netrepair.exe and its approximative size is 44.00 KB (45056 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0. They occupy 697.32 KB (714058
bytes) on disk.
- netrepair.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (653.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0.
XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company WareSoft Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0". If it exists on your system the XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xp-smoker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XP TCPIP Repair\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0.
8. After uninstalling XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 by WareSoft Software from your computer, we are not saying that XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 by WareSoft Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove XP TCP/IP Repair 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:22:11.113