XP Smoker Pro 6.0
This page is about XP Smoker Pro 6.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall XP Smoker Pro 6.0 from your computerWareSoft Software
. Take a look here
for more details on WareSoft Software. You can read more about related to XP Smoker Pro 6.0 at http://www.xp-smoker.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\XP Smoker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for XP Smoker Pro 6.0 is C:\Program Files\XP Smoker\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled xpsmoker.exe and occupies 1.94 MB (2033118 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with XP Smoker Pro 6.0. They occupy about 3.32 MB (3485562
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- erase.exe (191.96 KB)
- fcboost.exe (28.00 KB)
- iesup.exe (144.00 KB)
- killhist.exe (175.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (878.47 KB)
- xpsmoker.exe (1.94 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of XP Smoker Pro 6.0.
XP Smoker Pro 6.0 is an application released by the software company WareSoft Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase XP Smoker Pro 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove XP Smoker Pro 6.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XP Smoker Pro 6.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XP Smoker Pro 6.0". If it is installed on your PC the XP Smoker Pro 6.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select XP Smoker Pro 6.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XP Smoker Pro 6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XP Smoker Pro 6.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xp-smoker.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XP Smoker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XP Smoker Pro 6.0.
8. After uninstalling XP Smoker Pro 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XP Smoker Pro 6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XP Smoker Pro 6.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove XP Smoker Pro 6.0 by WareSoft Software from your PC, we are not saying that XP Smoker Pro 6.0 by WareSoft Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XP Smoker Pro 6.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-06 04:00:16.250