This web page is about XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 from your computerMVS
. Check out here
for more information on MVS. Please open http://www.moonvalleysoft.com
if you want to read more on XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 on MVS's page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\XP_Key_Changer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 is "C:\Program Files\XP_Key_Changer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. XP_Key_Changer_demo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.10 MB (1150976 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0. They take 1.76 MB (1842457
bytes) on disk.
- XP_Key_Changer_demo.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0.
XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 is an application by the software company MVS. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 application will be found very quickly. After you select XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.moonvalleysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\XP_Key_Changer\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0.
8. After removing XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 by MVS from your PC, we are not saying that XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 by MVS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XP_Key_Changer 2.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:24:41.967