XP Codec Pack
XP Codec Pack is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall XP Codec Pack from your systemXP Codec Pack team
. Further information on XP Codec Pack team can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\XP Codec Pack folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall XP Codec Pack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XP Codec Pack\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 79.02 KB (80912 bytes) on disk and is labeled sherlock2.exe.
XP Codec Pack is composed of the following executables which take 11.23 MB (11779904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (105.30 KB)
- ac3config.exe (85.50 KB)
- dialog_patch.exe (16.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (10.80 MB)
- HFE.exe (162.00 KB)
- sherlock2.exe (79.02 KB)
The current page applies to XP Codec Pack version 2.5.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other XP Codec Pack releases:
XP Codec Pack is an application released by XP Codec Pack team. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove XP Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase XP Codec Pack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XP Codec Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XP Codec Pack". If it is installed on your PC the XP Codec Pack program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click XP Codec Pack in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XP Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XP Codec Pack.
8. After removing XP Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XP Codec Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XP Codec Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XP Codec Pack by XP Codec Pack team from your computer, nor are we saying that XP Codec Pack by XP Codec Pack team is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XP Codec Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:12:49.970