This page is about XP-AntiSpy for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XP-AntiSpy from your systemChristian Taubenheim
. You can read more on Christian Taubenheim or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.xp-antispy.org
if you want to read more on XP-AntiSpy on Christian Taubenheim's web page. XP-AntiSpy is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XP-AntiSpy directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\XP-AntiSpy\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XP-AntiSpy . XP-AntiSpy 's primary file takes around 440.00 KB (450560 bytes) and is named xp-AntiSpy-beta.exe.
XP-AntiSpy is composed of the following executables which take 990.41 KB (1014184
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (48.32 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (78.09 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy-beta.exe (440.00 KB)
- xp-AntiSpy.exe (424.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.9
of XP-AntiSpy .
XP-AntiSpy is a program released by Christian Taubenheim. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall XP-AntiSpy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase XP-AntiSpy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XP-AntiSpy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XP-AntiSpy ". If it is installed on your PC the XP-AntiSpy program will be found very quickly. After you select XP-AntiSpy in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about XP-AntiSpy , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XP-AntiSpy :
- The software company is: http://www.xp-antispy.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XP-AntiSpy\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XP-AntiSpy .
8. After removing XP-AntiSpy , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XP-AntiSpy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XP-AntiSpy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XP-AntiSpy by Christian Taubenheim from your computer, we are not saying that XP-AntiSpy by Christian Taubenheim is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XP-AntiSpy supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-22 17:36:09.393