This page is about XMind 1.0.1a for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall XMind 1.0.1a from your PCNGLogic
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on NGLogic. Please open http://www.nglogic.com
if you want to read more on XMind 1.0.1a on NGLogic's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XMind directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\XMind\unins002.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove XMind 1.0.1a. The program's main executable file is titled XMind.exe and it has a size of 312.00 KB (319488 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with XMind 1.0.1a. They occupy about 4.35 MB (4560408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins001.exe (697.99 KB)
- unins002.exe (697.99 KB)
- uninstall.exe (60.66 KB)
- XMind.exe (312.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (46.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.91 KB)
- java.exe (171.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (171.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.91 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.91 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.91 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (48.41 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.41 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.41 KB)
- lame.exe (192.50 KB)
The current page applies to XMind 1.0.1a version 1.0.1
XMind 1.0.1a is a program marketed by the software company NGLogic. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall XMind 1.0.1a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove XMind 1.0.1a from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find XMind 1.0.1a or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XMind 1.0.1a". If it exists on your system the XMind 1.0.1a app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click XMind 1.0.1a in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XMind 1.0.1a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XMind 1.0.1a:
- The publisher is: http://www.nglogic.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\XMind\unins002.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XMind 1.0.1a.
8. After uninstalling XMind 1.0.1a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XMind 1.0.1a which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XMind 1.0.1a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XMind 1.0.1a by NGLogic from your PC, nor are we saying that XMind 1.0.1a by NGLogic is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XMind 1.0.1a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:45:38.317