XMicroplayer v 1.3
XMicroplayer v 1.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall XMicroplayer v 1.3 from your computerSB-Software
. Take a look here
for more information on SB-Software. Please follow http://www.sb-software.com/
if you want to read more on XMicroplayer v 1.3 on SB-Software's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\XMicroplayer directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\XMicroplayer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XMicroplayer v 1.3. The application's main executable file occupies 1.24 MB (1300480 bytes) on disk and is named xm.exe.
XMicroplayer v 1.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.89 MB (1984793
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
- xm.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to XMicroplayer v 1.3 version 1.3
XMicroplayer v 1.3 is an application offered by the software company SB-Software. Some users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove XMicroplayer v 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall XMicroplayer v 1.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XMicroplayer v 1.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XMicroplayer v 1.3". The XMicroplayer v 1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XMicroplayer v 1.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XMicroplayer v 1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XMicroplayer v 1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.sb-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XMicroplayer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XMicroplayer v 1.3.
8. After uninstalling XMicroplayer v 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XMicroplayer v 1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XMicroplayer v 1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove XMicroplayer v 1.3 by SB-Software from your PC, nor are we saying that XMicroplayer v 1.3 by SB-Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XMicroplayer v 1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 03:45:21.630