XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0
This page contains complete information on how to remove XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 from your computerGustard Technologies
. Further information on Gustard Technologies can be found here
. XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Gustard Technologies\USBAudioStDriver_2014 folder, subject to the user's decision. XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gustard Technologies\USBAudioStDriver_2014\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) on disk and is named xmosusbaudiost2014_cpl.exe.
The executable files below are part of XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0. They occupy an average of 1.04 MB (1085343
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (523.91 KB)
- xmosusbaudiost2014_cpl.exe (308.00 KB)
- xmosusbaudiost2014_dfuapp.exe (228.00 KB)
The current web page applies to XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 version 2.19.0
XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 is a program offered by Gustard Technologies. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0". If it is installed on your PC the XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 application will be found automatically. When you click XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0.
8. After removing XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 by Gustard Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 by Gustard Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove XMOS USB Audio v2.19.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 15:55:22.897