XML Editor 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove XML Editor 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall XML Editor 1.0 from your PCcPortal.cz
. More information on cPortal.cz can be found here
. Please open http://www.cportal.cz/cz/ostatni
if you want to read more on XML Editor 1.0 on cPortal.cz's web page. XML Editor 1.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Free XML Editor folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing XML Editor 1.0 is C:\Program Files\Free XML Editor\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 917.00 KB (939008 bytes) on disk and is titled updxml.exe.
XML Editor 1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.56 MB (1634650
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- updxml.exe (917.00 KB)
The current page applies to XML Editor 1.0 version 1.0
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Free XML Editor\updxml.exe.FriendlyAppName
XML Editor 1.0 is a program by the software company cPortal.cz. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove XML Editor 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase XML Editor 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XML Editor 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XML Editor 1.0". The XML Editor 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click XML Editor 1.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about XML Editor 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XML Editor 1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.cportal.cz/cz/ostatni
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Free XML Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XML Editor 1.0.
8. After uninstalling XML Editor 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XML Editor 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing XML Editor 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XML Editor 1.0 by cPortal.cz from your computer, nor are we saying that XML Editor 1.0 by cPortal.cz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XML Editor 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 08:40:33.490