XMG Control Center
This page is about XMG Control Center for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall XMG Control Center from your PCXMG
. Further information on XMG can be seen here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\OEM\XMG Control Center folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove XMG Control Center by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\OEM\XMG Control Center\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. CallGM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.90 MB (4085136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with XMG Control Center. They take about 13.20 MB (13837623
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CallAppPath.exe (17.89 KB)
- CallGM.exe (3.90 MB)
- CleanEC.exe (33.89 KB)
- ControlCenter.exe (5.77 MB)
- ControlCenterTray.exe (60.39 KB)
- DefaultRGBKB.exe (109.89 KB)
- GetRGBKBProfileName.exe (21.89 KB)
- InstallServGM.exe (19.39 KB)
- LaunchCtrlGM.exe (83.39 KB)
- LaunchServGM.exe (83.39 KB)
- OemServiceWinApp.exe (410.89 KB)
- OSDTpDetect.exe (30.89 KB)
- OutputDiskInfo.exe (18.89 KB)
- RestoreWindowsSetting.exe (23.39 KB)
- ShowControlCenter.exe (23.89 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
- XtuCLI.exe (58.39 KB)
- XtuService.exe (18.38 KB)
- devcon.exe (88.93 KB)
- OOBEI2CTpOnOffDetect.exe (18.39 KB)
The current page applies to XMG Control Center version 220.127.116.11
XMG Control Center is an application released by XMG. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall XMG Control Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XMG Control Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XMG Control Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "XMG Control Center". The XMG Control Center application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select XMG Control Center in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding XMG Control Center, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XMG Control Center.
8. After uninstalling XMG Control Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XMG Control Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XMG Control Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XMG Control Center by XMG from your PC, nor are we saying that XMG Control Center by XMG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove XMG Control Center in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 09:44:09.053