You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove XLaunchpad 1.1.8 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.8 from your PCxwidget.com
. Check out here
for more information on xwidget.com. You can read more about related to XLaunchpad 1.1.8 at http://xwidget.com
. Usually the XLaunchpad 1.1.8 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XLaunchpad folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for XLaunchpad 1.1.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XLaunchpad\unins001.exe. XLaunchpad 1.1.8's primary file takes around 3.80 MB (3985408 bytes) and is called XLaunchpad.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in XLaunchpad 1.1.8. They take 8.45 MB (8855980
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.15 MB)
- XLaunchpad.exe (3.80 MB)
- XLaunchpadStarter.exe (98.00 KB)
- XLaunchpadBlur.exe (1.53 MB)
- update.EXE (690.50 KB)
The current page applies to XLaunchpad 1.1.8 version 1.1.8
XLaunchpad 1.1.8 is a program released by xwidget.com. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase XLaunchpad 1.1.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XLaunchpad 1.1.8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XLaunchpad 1.1.8". The XLaunchpad 1.1.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click XLaunchpad 1.1.8 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding XLaunchpad 1.1.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLaunchpad 1.1.8:
- The software company is: http://xwidget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XLaunchpad\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XLaunchpad 1.1.8.
8. After uninstalling XLaunchpad 1.1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XLaunchpad 1.1.8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XLaunchpad 1.1.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.8 by xwidget.com from your PC, we are not saying that XLaunchpad 1.1.8 by xwidget.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 00:45:20.553