XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.4 from your systemxwidget.com
. You can read more on xwidget.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the application XLaunchpad 1.1.4 can be seen at http://xwidget.com
. XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\XLaunchpad directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. XLaunchpad 1.1.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\XLaunchpad\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled XLaunchpad.exe and its approximative size is 3.80 MB (3988992 bytes).
XLaunchpad 1.1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.05 MB (5291857
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- XLaunchpad.exe (3.80 MB)
- XLaunchpadStarter.exe (98.00 KB)
This web page is about XLaunchpad 1.1.4 version 1.1.4
XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is an application marketed by the software company xwidget.com. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete XLaunchpad 1.1.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XLaunchpad 1.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XLaunchpad 1.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the XLaunchpad 1.1.4 app will be found very quickly. After you click XLaunchpad 1.1.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding XLaunchpad 1.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLaunchpad 1.1.4:
- The software company is: http://xwidget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XLaunchpad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XLaunchpad 1.1.4.
8. After removing XLaunchpad 1.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XLaunchpad 1.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XLaunchpad 1.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.4 by xwidget.com from your computer, we are not saying that XLaunchpad 1.1.4 by xwidget.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:52:37.380