XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.4 from your systemxwidget.com
. You can read more on xwidget.com or check for application updates here
. More details about the application XLaunchpad 1.1.4 can be seen at http://xwidget.com
. XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\XLaunchpad directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. XLaunchpad 1.1.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\XLaunchpad\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled XLaunchpad.exe and its approximative size is 3.80 MB (3988992 bytes).
XLaunchpad 1.1.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.05 MB (5291857
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- XLaunchpad.exe (3.80 MB)
- XLaunchpadStarter.exe (98.00 KB)
This web page is about XLaunchpad 1.1.4 version 1.1.4
XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is an application marketed by the software company xwidget.com. Some users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove XLaunchpad 1.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete XLaunchpad 1.1.4 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XLaunchpad 1.1.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XLaunchpad 1.1.4". If it is installed on your PC the XLaunchpad 1.1.4 program will be found very quickly. After you click XLaunchpad 1.1.4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about XLaunchpad 1.1.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLaunchpad 1.1.4:
- The software company is: http://xwidget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XLaunchpad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove XLaunchpad 1.1.4.
8. After removing XLaunchpad 1.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XLaunchpad 1.1.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XLaunchpad 1.1.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.4 by xwidget.com from your computer, we are not saying that XLaunchpad 1.1.4 by xwidget.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 15:52:37.380