XLaunchpad 1.1.3 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.3 from your PCxwidget.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on xwidget.com. Click on http://xwidget.com
to get more info about XLaunchpad 1.1.3 on xwidget.com's website. Usually the XLaunchpad 1.1.3 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XLaunchpad folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\XLaunchpad\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled XLaunchpad.exe and its approximative size is 1.21 MB (1271296 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in XLaunchpad 1.1.3. They occupy 2.45 MB (2574161
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- XLaunchpad.exe (1.21 MB)
- XLaunchpadStarter.exe (98.00 KB)
The current page applies to XLaunchpad 1.1.3 version 1.1.3
XLaunchpad 1.1.3 is a program released by the software company xwidget.com. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate XLaunchpad 1.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "XLaunchpad 1.1.3". The XLaunchpad 1.1.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XLaunchpad 1.1.3 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about XLaunchpad 1.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLaunchpad 1.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://xwidget.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XLaunchpad\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling XLaunchpad 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XLaunchpad 1.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XLaunchpad 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.3 by xwidget.com from your PC, we are not saying that XLaunchpad 1.1.3 by xwidget.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XLaunchpad 1.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 21:32:55.973