XLSX Repair Kit 3.0
XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 from your computerRepair Kit
. You can find out more on Repair Kit or check for application updates here
. More details about the software XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 can be found at http://www.xlsx.repair/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XLSX Repair Kit folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\XLSX Repair Kit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XLSX Repair Kit 3.0. The program's main executable file is labeled XLSXRepairKitLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 3.20 MB (3352064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of XLSX Repair Kit 3.0. They occupy about 6.93 MB (7271113
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- XLSXRepairKit.exe (2.56 MB)
- XLSXRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.20 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of XLSX Repair Kit 3.0.
XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 is an application marketed by the software company Repair Kit. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XLSX Repair Kit 3.0". The XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XLSX Repair Kit 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XLSX Repair Kit 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xlsx.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XLSX Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XLSX Repair Kit 3.0.
8. After removing XLSX Repair Kit 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 by Repair Kit from your PC, we are not saying that XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 by Repair Kit is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XLSX Repair Kit 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 06:17:51.950