XLS Repair Kit 3.3
XLS Repair Kit 3.3 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.3 from your systemRepair Kit
. You can find out more on Repair Kit or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.xls.repair/
to get more details about XLS Repair Kit 3.3 on Repair Kit's website. XLS Repair Kit 3.3 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\XLS Repair Kit folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove XLS Repair Kit 3.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XLS Repair Kit\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. XLS Repair Kit 3.3's primary file takes about 3.31 MB (3468792 bytes) and is named XLSRepairKitLauncher.exe.
XLS Repair Kit 3.3 contains of the executables below. They take 7.16 MB (7505441
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- XLSRepairKit.exe (2.66 MB)
- XLSRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.31 MB)
This page is about XLS Repair Kit 3.3 version 3.3
XLS Repair Kit 3.3 is a program offered by the software company Repair Kit. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete XLS Repair Kit 3.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XLS Repair Kit 3.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "XLS Repair Kit 3.3". If it is installed on your PC the XLS Repair Kit 3.3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select XLS Repair Kit 3.3 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XLS Repair Kit 3.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XLS Repair Kit 3.3:
- The software company is: http://www.xls.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XLS Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.3.
8. After removing XLS Repair Kit 3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XLS Repair Kit 3.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XLS Repair Kit 3.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XLS Repair Kit 3.3 by Repair Kit from your PC, nor are we saying that XLS Repair Kit 3.3 by Repair Kit is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XLS Repair Kit 3.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-22 17:11:33.340