XLS Repair Kit 3.0
XLS Repair Kit 3.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.0 from your systemRepair Kit
. Go over here
for more information on Repair Kit. More data about the app XLS Repair Kit 3.0 can be found at http://www.xls.repair/
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\XLS Repair Kit directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing XLS Repair Kit 3.0 is C:\Program Files\XLS Repair Kit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled XLSRepairKitLauncher.exe and it has a size of 3.20 MB (3352064 bytes).
XLS Repair Kit 3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.93 MB (7271113
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- XLSRepairKit.exe (2.56 MB)
- XLSRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.20 MB)
The current page applies to XLS Repair Kit 3.0 version 3.0
XLS Repair Kit 3.0 is a program released by Repair Kit. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XLS Repair Kit 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XLS Repair Kit 3.0". The XLS Repair Kit 3.0 application will be found automatically. After you select XLS Repair Kit 3.0 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding XLS Repair Kit 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XLS Repair Kit 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xls.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\XLS Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.0.
8. After removing XLS Repair Kit 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of XLS Repair Kit 3.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XLS Repair Kit 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.0 by Repair Kit from your computer, nor are we saying that XLS Repair Kit 3.0 by Repair Kit is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XLS Repair Kit 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 13:09:27.700