This page contains detailed information on how to remove XKCD Archives for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall XKCD Archives from your PC316k
. You can read more on 316k or check for application updates here
. More details about XKCD Archives can be found at http://wasting-ti.me/
. XKCD Archives is commonly installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\xkcdarchives-88297ffad1901ffc3efe0c7b38a17972" directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove XKCD Archives by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\xkcdarchives-88297ffad1901ffc3efe0c7b38a17972\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled webapp-uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 88.90 KB (91032 bytes).
XKCD Archives installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current page applies to XKCD Archives version 2014293
XKCD Archives is a program offered by the software company 316k. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove XKCD Archives is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete XKCD Archives from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XKCD Archives or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XKCD Archives". If it exists on your system the XKCD Archives app will be found automatically. When you click XKCD Archives in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding XKCD Archives, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XKCD Archives:
- The web site of the program is: http://wasting-ti.me/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\xkcdarchives-88297ffad1901ffc3efe0c7b38a17972\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall XKCD Archives.
8. After removing XKCD Archives, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of XKCD Archives which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing XKCD Archives with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XKCD Archives by 316k from your computer, we are not saying that XKCD Archives by 316k is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XKCD Archives in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:10:37.060