XIII Century Gold Edition
This page contains complete information on how to remove XIII Century Gold Edition for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall XIII Century Gold Edition from your PCAspyr
. More information about Aspyr can be seen here
. You can read more about related to XIII Century Gold Edition at http://www.aspyr.com/
. XIII Century Gold Edition is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\XIII Century Gold Edition directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\XIII Century Gold Edition\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove XIII Century Gold Edition. engine.exe is the XIII Century Gold Edition's main executable file and it occupies circa 3.90 MB (4088056 bytes) on disk.
XIII Century Gold Edition is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.95 MB (16724002
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- config.exe (2.95 MB)
- editor.exe (5.49 MB)
- engine.exe (3.90 MB)
- GDFInstall.exe (101.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (774.34 KB)
- update.exe (2.76 MB)
The current web page applies to XIII Century Gold Edition version 2.1.9
If you are manually uninstalling XIII Century Gold Edition we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Aspyr\XIII Century Gold Edition\engine.exe
XIII Century Gold Edition is a program by Aspyr. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall XIII Century Gold Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XIII Century Gold Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XIII Century Gold Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "XIII Century Gold Edition". The XIII Century Gold Edition program will be found very quickly. When you click XIII Century Gold Edition in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about XIII Century Gold Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XIII Century Gold Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.aspyr.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspyr\XIII Century Gold Edition\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XIII Century Gold Edition.
8. After removing XIII Century Gold Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XIII Century Gold Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XIII Century Gold Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XIII Century Gold Edition by Aspyr from your computer, we are not saying that XIII Century Gold Edition by Aspyr is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove XIII Century Gold Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-18 05:16:24.943