XIII Century is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall XIII Century from your computerUnicorn Games Studio
. Check out here
for more info on Unicorn Games Studio. You can read more about about XIII Century at http://xiiicentury.1cpublishing.eu/
. XIII Century is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\XIII Century Gold Edition folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for XIII Century is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is titled DXSETUP.exe and it has a size of 505.84 KB (517976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of XIII Century. They occupy an average of 14.82 MB (15535960
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (3.44 MB)
- editor.exe (6.00 MB)
- engine.exe (4.88 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
XIII Century has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\XIII Century.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 34420
XIII Century is an application released by the software company Unicorn Games Studio. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove XIII Century is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete XIII Century from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XIII Century or simply click the Search field and type in "XIII Century". If it is installed on your PC the XIII Century app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click XIII Century in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding XIII Century, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XIII Century:
- The web site of the program is: http://xiiicentury.1cpublishing.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XIII Century.
8. After removing XIII Century, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of XIII Century which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XIII Century using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XIII Century by Unicorn Games Studio from your PC, we are not saying that XIII Century by Unicorn Games Studio is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall XIII Century supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 13:46:32.303