XFatum Standalone version 1.2
XFatum Standalone version 1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall XFatum Standalone version 1.2 from your systemWinzbro Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Winzbro Inc.. You can get more details related to XFatum Standalone version 1.2 at http://www.xfatum.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XFatum Standalone directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. XFatum Standalone version 1.2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\XFatum Standalone\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 11.09 MB (11625984 bytes) on disk and is labeled XFatum.exe.
XFatum Standalone version 1.2 is composed of the following executables which take 11.77 MB (12345505
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- XFatum.exe (11.09 MB)
This data is about XFatum Standalone version 1.2 version 1.2
XFatum Standalone version 1.2 is an application by Winzbro Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove XFatum Standalone version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase XFatum Standalone version 1.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XFatum Standalone version 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XFatum Standalone version 1.2". If it exists on your system the XFatum Standalone version 1.2 app will be found very quickly. After you click XFatum Standalone version 1.2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XFatum Standalone version 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for XFatum Standalone version 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.xfatum.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XFatum Standalone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XFatum Standalone version 1.2.
8. After removing XFatum Standalone version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XFatum Standalone version 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XFatum Standalone version 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XFatum Standalone version 1.2 by Winzbro Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that XFatum Standalone version 1.2 by Winzbro Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XFatum Standalone version 1.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 13:00:33.657