XFINITY Toolbar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\xfin_portal folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. XFINITY Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\xfin_portal\uninstall.exe. How to uninstall XFINITY Toolbar from your PC
The following executables are installed alongside XFINITY Toolbar. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1412558
bytes) on disk.
- CIDGlobalLight.exe (849.43 KB)
- dtuser.exe (297.50 KB)
- ffHelper.exe (99.66 KB)
- uninstall.exe (132.86 KB)
This page is about XFINITY Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
If you are manually uninstalling XFINITY Toolbar we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall XFINITY Toolbar:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove XFINITY Toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\as_guid.dat
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\auxi\comcastAu.dll
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\auxi\config.xml
- C:\Program Files\xfin_portal\chrome\content\ads.js
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall XFINITY Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete XFINITY Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XFINITY Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "XFINITY Toolbar". If it exists on your system the XFINITY Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select XFINITY Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about XFINITY Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XFINITY Toolbar.
8. After removing XFINITY Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong XFINITY Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XFINITY Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130