XEROX DocuMate 250
XEROX DocuMate 250 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall XEROX DocuMate 250 from your systemXEROX
. You can find out more on XEROX or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.xeroxscanners.com
if you want to read more on XEROX DocuMate 250 on XEROX's page. Usually the XEROX DocuMate 250 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XEROX\DocuMate 250 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file has a size of 32.00 KB (32768 bytes) on disk and is labeled OneTouchClassic.exe.
The executables below are part of XEROX DocuMate 250. They take an average of 232.00 KB (237568
bytes) on disk.
- OneTouchClassic.exe (32.00 KB)
- OneTouchConnect.exe (24.00 KB)
- OneTouchMon.exe (92.00 KB)
- OneTouchSecurity.exe (40.00 KB)
- stbxpsvc.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of XEROX DocuMate 250.
XEROX DocuMate 250 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall XEROX DocuMate 250:
- C:\Program Files\Visioneer\OneTouch 4.0\Xerox DocuMate 272
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Visioneer\OneTouch 4.0\Profiles\Xerox DocuMate 272.ot
- C:\Program Files\Visioneer\OneTouch 4.0\Profiles\Xerox DocuMate 272.twain
- C:\Program Files\Visioneer\OneTouch 4.0\Xerox DocuMate 272\BD15059_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Visioneer\OneTouch 4.0\Xerox DocuMate 272\BD21295_.GIF
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
XEROX DocuMate 250 is a program marketed by XEROX. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall XEROX DocuMate 250 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall XEROX DocuMate 250 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate XEROX DocuMate 250 or simply click the Search feature and type in "XEROX DocuMate 250". The XEROX DocuMate 250 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click XEROX DocuMate 250 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XEROX DocuMate 250, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove XEROX DocuMate 250.
8. After uninstalling XEROX DocuMate 250, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XEROX DocuMate 250 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XEROX DocuMate 250 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove XEROX DocuMate 250 by XEROX from your PC, nor are we saying that XEROX DocuMate 250 by XEROX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XEROX DocuMate 250 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-31 18:19:43.100