XEN 2008 Desktop
XEN 2008 Desktop is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall XEN 2008 Desktop from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the XEN 2008 Desktop program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove XEN 2008 Desktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the XEN 2008 Desktop's primary executable file and it takes around 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes) on disk.
XEN 2008 Desktop installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of XEN 2008 Desktop.
XEN 2008 Desktop is an application offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove XEN 2008 Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove XEN 2008 Desktop with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate XEN 2008 Desktop or simply click the Search field and type in "XEN 2008 Desktop". The XEN 2008 Desktop app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select XEN 2008 Desktop in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding XEN 2008 Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall XEN 2008 Desktop.
8. After uninstalling XEN 2008 Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong XEN 2008 Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling XEN 2008 Desktop with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove XEN 2008 Desktop by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that XEN 2008 Desktop by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove XEN 2008 Desktop in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 23:48:11.573