XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 from your PCCastel
. You can read more on Castel or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 can be found at http://www.castel.fr/
. XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XELLIPmedia folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XELLIPmedia\unins000.exe. XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2's main file takes about 68.01 MB (71315456 bytes) and its name is XELLIPmedia.exe.
XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 68.69 MB (72029153
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (696.97 KB)
- XELLIPmedia.exe (68.01 MB)
This data is about XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 version 2.4.2
XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 is an application offered by the software company Castel. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.castel.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XELLIPmedia\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2.
8. After removing XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 by Castel from your computer, nor are we saying that XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 by Castel is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall XELLIPmedia Version 2.4.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 11:59:40.330