This web page is about XDesktop for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall XDesktop from your computerZaxe
. You can read more on Zaxe or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\XDesktop folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall XDesktop by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\XDesktop\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. XDesktop's primary file takes around 77.30 KB (79152 bytes) and is named XDesktop.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in XDesktop. They occupy 19.63 MB (20578480
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (4.70 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (190.78 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- XDesktop.exe (77.30 KB)
- XDesktopCLI.exe (71.00 KB)
This info is about XDesktop version 2.0.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other XDesktop versions:
XDesktop is a program marketed by Zaxe. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove XDesktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete XDesktop from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XDesktop or simply activate the Search field and type in "XDesktop". If it is installed on your PC the XDesktop app will be found very quickly. After you click XDesktop in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about XDesktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove XDesktop.
8. After removing XDesktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong XDesktop that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing XDesktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove XDesktop by Zaxe from your PC, nor are we saying that XDesktop by Zaxe is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove XDesktop in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 10:54:55.760