This web page is about XChat-WDK (x64) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall XChat-WDK (x64) from your PCXChat-WDK
. Check out here
where you can get more info on XChat-WDK. Please open http://www.xchat-wdk.org/
if you want to read more on XChat-WDK (x64) on XChat-WDK's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\XChat-WDK folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall XChat-WDK (x64) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\XChat-WDK\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. xchat.exe is the XChat-WDK (x64)'s main executable file and it occupies about 679.50 KB (695808 bytes) on disk.
XChat-WDK (x64) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.09 MB (2189783
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- xchat-text.exe (289.50 KB)
- xchat.exe (679.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.00.0.0
of XChat-WDK (x64). For other XChat-WDK (x64) versions please click below:
XChat-WDK (x64) is a program released by XChat-WDK. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase XChat-WDK (x64) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete XChat-WDK (x64) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find XChat-WDK (x64) or simply click the Search field and type in "XChat-WDK (x64)". The XChat-WDK (x64) program will be found automatically. After you click XChat-WDK (x64) in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about XChat-WDK (x64), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for XChat-WDK (x64):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.xchat-wdk.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\XChat-WDK\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall XChat-WDK (x64).
8. After uninstalling XChat-WDK (x64), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong XChat-WDK (x64) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling XChat-WDK (x64) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove XChat-WDK (x64) by XChat-WDK from your PC, we are not saying that XChat-WDK (x64) by XChat-WDK is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove XChat-WDK (x64) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 21:29:50.073